Acupuncture is a safe, effective and holistic approach to healing. In the hands of a skilled practitioner, acupuncture can be an incredibly powerful way to heal the body and mind.
Acupuncture for Arthritis
Acupuncture is a safe and holistic approach to healing the body and mind. It is effective in treating arthritis, as well as many other health conditions. Acupuncture can be used as a powerful way to heal the body and balance the mind, allowing you to live life fully without pain or disability.
Acupuncture works by stimulating specific points on your body with needles that are inserted into your skin at specific depths depending on which organ or part of your body needs treatment. The stimulation causes tiny electrical impulses between nerve endings in tissues near these points, which sends signals through your nervous system back up into your brain where it affects how you feel physically–and even mentally! Acupuncture has been shown effective for treating many different types of musculoskeletal disorders such as lower back pain (lumbago), osteoarthritis (wear-and-tear arthritis), fibromyalgia (a chronic condition characterized by widespread muscle pain) or joint dysfunction due to injury/trauma such as whiplash injuries caused by car accidents; sports injuries such as sprains/strains caused by overuse during workouts; tummy troubles like nausea after surgery due to anesthesia medications given during surgery…the list goes on!
Acupuncture for Anxiety
If you’re suffering from anxiety, acupuncture can be a safe and effective treatment. Acupuncture can help reduce stress hormones, increase serotonin production and improve your overall sense of well-being.
In addition to reducing symptoms like racing thoughts or panic attacks that are common among those who suffer from anxiety disorders (including generalized anxiety disorder), acupuncture may also help you sleep better at night. In fact, one study found that acupuncture led to significant improvements in insomnia after just three weeks of treatment!
Acupuncture for Chronic Pain
Acupuncture is a safe and effective treatment for chronic pain. It can be used to treat a variety of chronic pain conditions, including:
- Back pain
Chronic pain affects about 100 million Americans each year and costs $560 billion annually. Acupuncture can help reduce your need for medications and improve function in many different types of chronic pain conditions.
Acupuncture for Headaches and Migraines
Acupuncture is a safe and effective treatment for headache pain. It can help prevent headaches and reduce the frequency, duration, and intensity of headaches when they do occur.
Acupuncture can be used to treat all types of headaches including:
- Migraine Headaches – Acupuncture increases blood flow to the brain which may decrease the severity of migraine symptoms. It also relieves muscle tension in your neck and shoulders which may contribute to migraines.
- Tension Headaches – Acupuncture reduces stress hormones that contribute to tension-type headaches by calming down overactive nerves in your body (the sympathetic nervous system). This helps reduce muscle spasms as well as any other physical symptoms associated with this type of pain such as nausea or vomiting.* Cluster Headaches – This type involves severe stabbing pains around one eye accompanied by extreme sensitivity toward light so most sufferers seek relief indoors where there isn’t much light exposure at all! Acupuncture has been shown effective at reducing these symptoms quickly without side effects because it targets specific points along certain meridians on either side of your face near where these pains are occurring.* Sinus Headaches – Sinusitis is an inflammation inside our nose caused by bacteria entering through nostrils while we breathe normally through them every day without realizing how dangerous this could be! These infections cause mucus build up leading eventually into sinus infections if left untreated long enough (at least six weeks). Acigarettes have shown promise treating both acute cases involving only one nostril being blocked along with chronic cases affecting both sides equally
Acupuncture for Hypertension
Acupuncture can help to lower blood pressure. Acupuncture treatments are designed to improve the function of your heart and kidneys, as well as your liver.
Acupuncture involves placing needles at specific points on the body that correspond with organs or systems in order to stimulate them into working better, which reduces stress on those organs and improves their overall health.
Acupuncture for Insomnia
Acupuncture and Chinese medicine have been used for thousands of years to help with sleep. Acupuncture is a holistic approach to healing the body and mind, so it can be used as a safe way to get a good night’s sleep.
Acupuncture for insomnia is effective because it works on both physical and mental levels: the needles stimulate nerve endings in your body, which causes your brain to release chemicals that relax muscles throughout your body; at the same time, acupuncture promotes a positive mood by balancing hormones such as serotonin or melatonin (a hormone that regulates circadian rhythms). By treating both sides of this equation–physical relaxation as well as mental health–you’re left feeling more rested than before!
Acupuncture is a safe and holistic approach to healing the body and mind.
Acupuncture is a safe and holistic approach to healing the body and mind. It’s been used for thousands of years in China, but it wasn’t until recently that Western medicine began to embrace acupuncture as part of its treatment options.
Acupuncture involves inserting needles into specific points on the body to relieve pain and other symptoms, but there’s more to it than just sticking needles in someone’s skin: Acupuncturists also use massage, heat or cooling devices (depending on what you need), herbs and dietary recommendations as part of their practice. Acupuncture practitioners work with patients to understand all aspects of their health so they can find solutions that work best for them individually–and they’re trained in both Eastern medicine as well as Western-style diagnosis techniques like X-rays or MRIs when necessary.*
In the hands of a skilled practitioner, acupuncture can be a powerful way to heal the body and balance the mind.
Acupuncture is a safe and holistic approach to healing the body and mind. It can be used to treat many conditions, including:
- Pain, including back pain, headache and joint pain
- Digestive issues such as constipation or diarrhea
- Menstrual problems like PMS or heavy periods (menorrhagia) Acupuncture also has been shown to help with fertility issues.
Acupuncture is a safe and holistic approach to healing the body and mind. In the hands of a skilled practitioner, acupuncture can be a powerful way to heal the body and balance the mind.
AcupunctureAcupuncture is an ancient system of health care effective in treating many conditions. It’s based on an energetic model rather than the biochemical model of Western medicine.
Chinese Herbs & SupplementsChinese herbs are a very healthy choice for many health issues, as they harmonize the systems of your body naturally, they are gentle and are something you can implement daily. We also carry a wide range of supplements.
Acupuncture Point InjectionPoint Injection Therapy is the injection of sterile botanical substances such as herbal extracts, homeopathic medicines, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
FertilityFrom getting your body in balance to begin your fertility journey, to regulating your menses, to supporting you during the IVF process. We have many ways to increase your chances of success.
Women’s HealthWe provide comprehensive, personalized women's care at every stage of life. Our staff is ready to help you explore the full range of options so you can choose the treatment that's right for you.
Stress & AnxietyWe provide state-of-the-art treatment for the full spectrum of stress and anxiety related conditions.
Free Phone Or Zoom Consultation
"*" indicates required fields